sábado, abril 17, 2010

Sorry

So now you don't even talk to me .
I always thought you would understand...We wanted different things and that's why I broke up with you .
But you don't get it . You think that I'm doing everything I can to ruin your life . Well it's not always about you .
I want passion, romance . You want a boring, safe relationship .
I'm sorry, I don't want that .
I'm the crazy girl . That crazy psycho that sings in the middle of the street, that goes into the sea at midnight with my clothes on . And I want someone to do those things with me .
Your not that person .
So I'm sorry . I apologize for hurting you . And if I made you believe that we could work..? Well i'm sorry for that too . I wanted that . But we can't always get what we want .

I am so sorry . I really am .

MG .

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário